Renfrewshire Council

We are unable to accept any notifications for Public Charitable Collections at this time due to the restrictions on social gatherings.

Public charitable collection licence

A public charitable collection permit is required to collect money in any street or public place within Renfrewshire Council where there is no sale of any articles, for the benefit of charitable or other purposes.

When it is available again, you will be able to apply online or by completing the public charitable collection form.  
If you are an exempt charity you can submit an online notification for an exemption.