Renfrewshire Council

Roadworks and closures

This webpage explains where you can find information about roadworks and road closures in Renfrewshire.

To view all registered roadworks being carried out please visit: Scottish Roadworks Register.

Emergency works may take place before they appear on the register due their nature.

We are responsible for roadworks and updating the Scottish Roadworks register for our own road works only.

Trunk roads such as the M8, M77 and A737 are the responsibility of Transport Scotland and works and registration of these are carried out by them

Utility companies such as gas, electric, water and broadband do not require our permission to carry out works on our roads and are also responsible for updating the Road Works Register.

Any enquiries about works by utility companies should be directed to them using the contact details provided on the notice in the road works register.