Renfrewshire Council

Roadworks and closures

Check below for the current and upcoming roadworks in Renfrewshire.

To view all registered roadworks being carried out please visit: Scottish Roadworks Register.

Renfrewshire Council is responsible for roadworks and updating the register for our own roads works only. 

Trunk roads such as M8, M77 and A737 are the responsibility of Transport Scotland and works and registration of these are carried out by them

Utility companies such as gas, electric, broadband, phones etc do not require the Council's permission to carry out works on our roads.  They are also responsible for updating the Road Works Register.  Any enquiries about works by utility companies should be directed to them using the contact details provided on the notice in the road works register.

Please be aware that emergency works may take place before they appear on the register due their nature.