Renfrewshire Council

Liquor (alcohol) licences

How to apply for a liquor licence, extended hours licence or an occasional licence, statements, standards and licensing board policies and schemes.

Anyone operating premises or organising events that include the sale or supply of alcohol must have a licence. Renfrewshire Licensing Board considers liquor licence applications for the Renfrewshire area.