Renfrewshire Council

Affordable home insurance for housing association tenants

Where FLAIR housing association tenants can get home contents insurance, what other home contents insurance is available.

Some people have difficulty finding insurance, particularly home contents insurance. This can leave them more vulnerable.

If you're a FLAIR Housing Association tenant, you can find details of the Thistle Tenants Risk home insurance on their website.

You can also contact your local housing association for more information.

In Renfrewshire, there are a number of affordable home contents insurance schemes available.

If you're a council tenant, you can join ourhome contents insurance scheme and pay weekly with your rent.