Renfrewshire Council

Requests for CCTV footage

How to request CCTV footage, where to send your request, how long we keep CCTV footage for.

We do not accept requests for CCTV footage by phone.

You must make your request by e-mail or letter.

Send your request by email to or by post to:

Community Resources
Renfrewshire Council
Renfrewshire House
Cotton Street

Please be aware that we only keep CCTV footage for a maximum of 28 days.

More information about Freedom of Information (FOI) requests.