Renfrewshire Council

Physical Disabilities

Health and Social Care provides and arranges services to support and care for people with physical disabilities.

These include services that aim to help people live independent lives and live in their own homes and communities.

We also provide services to help the person who looks after you, your carer.

If someone needs any of these services, a community care assessment will be carried out to identify their needs and how best to meet them. 

We will then try to ensure they are linked up with the service that best suits these needs.