Renfrewshire Council

Gambling premises and permits

These are the types of premises licence you can apply for, in terms of the Gambling Act 2005, to Renfrewshire Licensing Board.

  • Betting premises
  • Bingo
  • Adult gaming centre
  • Family entertainment centre
  • Unlicensed family entertainment centre
  • Casino
  • Betting track
  • Small Society Lottery Registration

If you want to apply for operating and personal licences, these are the responsibility of the Gambling Commission.  

All  forms to be used for premises' licence applications under the Gambling Act 2005 are also available from the Gambling Commission. These forms are standard application forms across the UK and can be sent to any licensing board.