Renfrewshire Council

Change schools

You can ask for your child to go to a school other than your local school. This is called a placing request.

Make a placing request for another school

The way we deal with placing requests is governed by legislation.  If you make a placing request and are not satisfied that your request was dealt with fairly, you can make an appeal.  Information about making an appeal is in the Related Documents section.

You can also read more about placing requests which have been granted in recent academic years.