Renfrewshire Council

How we deal with property address queries

The Council  deals with enquiries about addresses. 

The most common ones are:

  • 'my address isn't on Royal Mail's database'

  • 'the Royal Mail address for my property is wrong'

  • 'another property address conflicts with mine'

If you want to enquire about changing your address please contact the Council.

 If the changes to addresses occur  the Council will notify all the appropriate property address organisations (including Royal Mail and Emergency Services) to make the changes official.