Renfrewshire Council

Children's Entertainment Licences

Applications for entertainment licences must now be applied for online.  The Production Company/Casting Agency must make the initial application. 

Please click on the link on the right hand side to make an application. 

You will find that you can upload all relevant documents as stated in the ticklist here as well (The production company or/and the parents can do this).  Remember all licences' should be applied for 21 days before the performance is due to start.

If you have any questions, please contact Children's Services on 0300 300 0170.