Renfrewshire Council


You can take your timber and wood to your local Household Waste and Recycling Centre.

Renfrewshire Council offers a special uplift service for householders and commercial premises across Renfrewshire.

We collect a variety of items from residents and businesses that are unable to deal with these items themselves.

You can arrange a special uplift by calling us.


Related articles