Renfrewshire Council

Public notices of liquor (alcohol) licence applications

Current applications for premises licences (advert) and occasional licences (advert), how to make an objection or representation to a licence application.

You will find on this page applications made under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 which are currently being considered by Renfrewshire Licensing Board and require to be advertised in terms of the legislation. 

You can see the current applications for:

The latest date for objections or representations is shown next to each application. 

If you want to make an objection or representation, use the objection or representation to a licence application form [117KB] and return it to us by email at or by post at:

Clerk to the Licensing Board           
Renfrewshire Licensing Board           
Renfrewshire House           
Cotton Street