Renfrewshire Council

Energy advice and advocacy

Are you struggling with fuel debt or thinking about changing fuel supplier?

Do you have issues with your gas or electricity supplier, or just need general energy advice?

We can help.

The council has an advocacy service to give independent and expert advice on a wide range of energy issues to local people.

In partnership with Linstone Housing Association, we have a dedicated advocate for housing association tenants. We have additional advocates who will support council tenants, private renters and home owners.

We'll even come to visit you in the comfort of your own home.

The service is available across Renfrewshire so if you're interested in a home visit, please contact us and our advisor will arrange a suitable appointment time.