Renfrewshire Council

Support for the self-employed during coronavirus

Guidance and support for the self-employed on GOV.UK, financial support during coronavirus, Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, other schemes, grants and loans for the self-employed.

Guidance and support

You can also get coronavirus support and advice for businesses and the self-employed in Scotland on the website.

You can also get guidance and support if you're self-employed or a sole trader on the GOV.UK website including:

  • self-employment and Universal Credit
  • if you cannot pay your tax bill on time
  • negotiate a mortgage payment holiday.

Financial support during coronavirus

If you are not working due to coronavirus, you may be able to claim benefits, get a reduction on your council tax or apply for funds to support you financially during the crisis. 

See what financial support is available during coronavirus.

Schemes, grants and loans for the self-employed

You may be entitled to these schemes, grants or loans if you're self-employed and your business is in Renfrewshire including:

If you are self-employed with a business premises in Renfrewshire: