- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 0300 300 1188
- fax: 0141 618 5354
- write or visit: Ivanhoe Road, Paisley PA2 0JZ
- location map
|Opening hours for Foxbar Library|
|Tuesday||9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm|
|Wednesday||9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm|
|Friday||9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm|
|Saturday||9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm|
- disabled access: on street parking is available outside the front of the library with a ramp leading to automatic doors
- free access to PCs and the Internet
- parking is available to the front of the library and to the rear in the community centre car park
- printing, photocopier and fax
In addition to our regular services Foxbar Library has a Toy Library
Groups and events
Advice Works surgery
Advice Works provides information and advice to Renfrewshire residents on all issues regarding state benefits and debts. We are a free, confidential and independent service which will give you advice in a straightforward manner. If you would like to arrange an appointment at Foxbar Library please call us on Tel: 01505 382328.
Bookbug Sessions For babies, toddlers and their parents.
Thursday afternoons from 3.15pm - 4.15pm. For ages 6 to 11 years. (Term time only). Learn new arts and craft skills, have fun and meet new friends!
Saturday morning storytimes. Come along to Foxbar Library on Saturdays at 10.30am for our free storytime for children aged 3 - 7 and their families. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Find out more about news and events in Renfrewshire libraries.
For regular updates on what's happening in Renfrewshire Libraries like our page on Facebook.
Back to top
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- About Renfrewshire libraries
- Books and more
- Children and young people
- Clubs and Groups
- Computers and learning
- Family history
- Heritage services
- Information services
- Libraries and opening times
- Renew and reserve
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets