Maps of our main offices
Renfrewshire House - all services
Getting here by car
Served by M8 Motorway (mileages provided by AA autoroute)
|Mileages to Paisley, Renfrewshire House|
Directions from M8
- Exit onto M8 J27
- Turn left onto A741 (signposted Town Centre, East Kilbride, A726)
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A741 (signposted Town Centre, East Kilbride, A726)
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit on to the A 741
- Continue forward onto the A726, passing through one set of traffic lights.
- At next set of traffic lights turn right onto Gauze Street, passing the police station on the left hand side.
- Bear left onto Cotton Street.
- The entrance to the car park is roughly 50 yards on the left.
You can also easily get to Renfrewshire using public transport with frequent train and bus links.
Use the links below to schedule your journey:
Journey planner: Traveline Scotland
Glasgow International Airport is also only 5 minutes away from the centre of Paisley.
Directions to Renfrewshire House walking from Gilmour Street station
- Leave station through main exit and cross County Square along Gilmour Street with the Paisley Piazza shopping centre on your left.
- Continue along Gilmour Street, until you reach Dorothy Perkins on the corner. Cross the pedestrian crossing in front of you and turn left heading towards Paisley Town Hall on Gauze Street.
- Continue along Gauze Street with Paisley Abbey on your right.
- When you come to a set of traffic lights ahead of you, cross and then cross a second pelican crossing.
- Turn right after the crossing and continue 100 yards. At the sign for Renfrewshire House, turn left and follow the path and ramp to the Customer Service Centre.