Winter weather can be challenging. From snow and ice to storms and hail - whatever the weather, it’s best to be prepared.
Get ready for a brand-new spooktacular! The first-ever Paisley Halloween Festival is set to be frightfully good fun.
Pop into Paisley Town Hall on Monday 27 October and find out how we're working together to make Renfrewshire safer, stronger and greener.
Each local authority is required to prepare a Strategic Housing Investment Plan (SHIP) for its area and to update this regularly. You can read the draft Renfrewshire plan here.
From Monday 20 October, new Scottish Government legislation will require all retailers to charge a minimum of 5p for a single-use carrier bag.
Comedian Russell Kane is the cover star of our latest issue which is packed full of news and events. Read it online now!
The Council is proposing to broaden the remit of the Renfrewshire Leisure trust to manage cultural and leisure services. Read more here and have your say.
A group of friendly monsters have taken up residence in Renfrewshire’s libraries in a bid to get more kids to join their local library.
UWS and Renfrewshire Council have made it easier for students to claim their Council Tax exemption or discount.
- Council trade apprentices to build a school in Africa
- Residents invited to have their say on cultural services
- Stunning Abbey show helps top off successful Spree
- Team Renfrewshire return from ‘humbling’ South Africa volunteering trip
- Renfrewshire set to help Syrian refugees
- more local news
- 25 October 2014 - Paisley Farmers' Market
- 25 October 2014 - Saturday Art Class
- 26 October 2014 - The Drawer Boy
- 27 October 2014 - Your Home, Your Street, Our Community
- 27 October 2014 - Renfrewshire Schools Careers Event
- more local events
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets