The local total for the Renfrewshire Council area has now been declared.
LEGO® returns to Paisley Museum with Brick Wonders - discover the ancient, modern and natural wonders of the world! Tickets on sale 15 September.
If you can read between the lines, you can save lives. That’s the message Choose Life is sending out to people across Scotland.
The 2014 edition of this popular annual event saw another great selection of pretty plants, fantastic flowers and beautiful borders.
Are you looking for someone to do work in your home and want a tradesman you can rely on? Choose from a list of businesses with the seal of approval.
We need to make sure the right items go into the right bins so that everything can be recycled effectively.
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
Our new phone app will be your guide as it takes you on a tour of ten of Paisley's most important historical sites.
- Rehousing advice sessions for tenants in Johnstone Castle
- Skoobs to brighten up Renfrewshire libraries
- Team Renfrewshire volunteers get some final training before Africa trip
- Council managers brave ice buckets for Erskine
- Thousands get into buildings for Doors Open Day
- more local news
- 24 September 2014 - Club Animate
- 24 September 2014 - Lunchtime Talks
- 25 September 2014 - A Buddy Good Laugh
- 25 September 2014 - Camcorder Classes
- 25 September 2014 - Playdays@The Museum
- more local events
- Matisse - Drawing with Scissors
- Brick Wonders
- Paisley Artist's 102nd Exhibition
- more local exhibitions
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets