High-speed, high-intensity cycling action when Paisley becomes the only Scottish date (26 July) for this year's StreetVelodrome series, an all-action televised track cycling event.
Renfrewshire Council is a key part of a consortium which put together a bid for City Deal cash from the UK Government.
Ambitious plans to use Paisley’s internationally-significant cultural and heritage assets to turn the town into a key destination on Scotland’s tourist map.
Is there someone at Renfrewshire Council who has gone 'above and beyond' to really help you? Nominate them for one of our awards.
Our Sport Services team have a packed programme of midweek activities for young people in P7-S6 to enjoy this summer.
Renfrewshire’s Poverty Commission is giving locals the chance to have their say while making a difference in the fight against deprivation.
School summer holidays are nearly here! Find out where and when Street Stuff will be all through the summer - we can't wait!
Renfrewshire Council and Glasgow City Council have been working together to prepare a draft Simplified Planning Zone (SPZ) scheme for Hillington Park.
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
- Street Stuff kids are up for the cup!
- Renfrewshire gets behind Commonwealth ‘second teams’
- Renfrew residents are singing through the ages
- Locals urged to get writing for Paisley’s Grand Fountain
- Belgian charity cyclist comes to Renfrewshire
- more local news
- 26 July 2014 - Paisley Farmers' Market
- 26 July 2014 - Street Velodrome
- 04 August 2014 - Renfrewshire Reflects
- 05 August 2014 - Fashion Recycling Workshops
- 09 August 2014 - Scottish/Afro-Caribbean Festival
- more local events
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets