Renfrewshire’s Provost Anne Hall continues her series of daring charity challenges...and she's looking for brave and courageous locals to spread their wings for the day.
Once Easter is over, it's back to school for the last term and, for Renfrewshire primary schools, a great choice of lunchtime meals.
180 S4 and S5 Maths pupils will get the chance to study with NASA in Paisley this summer (14-18 July).
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
Elections to the European Parliament will be held on Thursday 22 May. Find out more about the election, postal voting and electoral registration - and make your vote count.
We are asking residents in Erskine for their views on household waste and recycling. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey.
The first meeting of the Renfrewshire Tackling Poverty Commission will take place on Friday 25 April
Renfrewshire has a growing reputation as one of the best places in Scotland for events - so why don't you get in on the fun and stage an event of your own?
The Local Government Benchmarking Framework pulls together performance information, customer satisfaction results and performance information for key service areas such as education, social work, housing and leisure.
- Proposal of application notice - Proposed new school, Linwood
- Van drivers urged "Know your limits"
- Star-studded line-up in Rafferty tribute concert
- Police Scotland one year on
- Renfrewshire residents urged to be eggs-tra safe this Easter
- more local news
- 24 April 2014 - Paisley Beer Festival 2014
- 26 April 2014 - Paisley Farmers' Market
- 29 April 2014 - Paisley 2023
- 30 April 2014 - Lunchtime Talks
- 01 May 2014 - The Unremarkable Death of Marilyn Monroe
- more local events
- Bring It All Home
- Great Tapestry of Scotland
- Museums at Night 2014
- Paisley Art Institute 126th Annual Exhibition
- Lost Life
- more local exhibitions
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets