Once Easter is over, it's back to school for the last term and, for Renfrewshire primary schools, a great choice of lunchtime meals.
180 S4 and S5 Maths pupils will get the chance to study with NASA in Paisley this summer (14-18 July).
A celebration of the life, art and legacy of Gerry Rafferty and his relationship with the artist John Byrne.
Elections to the European Parliament will be held on Thursday 22 May. Find out more about the election, postal voting and electoral registration - and make your vote count.
We are asking residents in Erskine for their views on household waste and recycling. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey.
The Local Government Benchmarking Framework pulls together performance information, customer satisfaction results and performance information for key service areas such as education, social work, housing and leisure.
Football fun and The Box...more great Street Stuff activities in your area. Get your football boots on and sharpen your skills - we'll see you there!
Are you looking for someone to do work in your home and want a tradesman you can rely on? Choose from a list of businesses with the seal of approval.
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
- Police Scotland one year on
- Renfrewshire residents urged to be eggs-tra safe this Easter
- Johnstone Castle residents still have time to give their views on regeneration plans
- Five drivers caught in vehicle emissions crackdown
- Street Stuff hosts festival of football at St Mirren Park
- more local news
- 11 April 2014 - Bring It All Home 2014
- 16 April 2014 - Lunchtime Talks
- 23 April 2014 - Club Animate
- 23 April 2014 - Factor 9
- 23 April 2014 - World Book Night celebration
- more local events
- Bring It All Home
- Inspired 2014
- Great Tapestry of Scotland
- Museums at Night 2014
- Paisley Art Institute 126th Annual Exhibition
- more local exhibitions
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets