Join Provost Anne Hall for a multi-faith service in St Mirin's Cathedral on Monday 4 August marking the moment when Britain declared war on Germany.
Ambitious plans to use Paisley’s internationally-significant cultural and heritage assets to turn the town into a key destination on Scotland’s tourist map.
Some of our area’s top workers and best businesses were honoured last night. Read on to find out more about our Invest in Renfrewshire awards.
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
Is there someone at Renfrewshire Council who has gone 'above and beyond' to really help you? Nominate them for one of our awards.
Our Sport Services team have a packed programme of midweek activities for young people in P7-S6 to enjoy this summer.
Renfrewshire’s Poverty Commission is giving locals the chance to have their say while making a difference in the fight against deprivation.
Find out where and when Street Stuff will be all through the summer - we can't wait!
Our new phone app will be your guide as it takes you on a tour of ten of Paisley's most important historical sites.
- Youngster's first time flying in wing-walking display
- Renfrewshire Libraries website temporarily unavailable
- Renfrewshire set to host top youth football festivals
- Conor gets on his marks for Paisley 10k
- Riders get on their bikes for Street Velodrome
- more local news
- 04 August 2014 - Renfrewshire Reflects
- 05 August 2014 - Fashion Recycling Workshops
- 09 August 2014 - Paisley Farmers' Market
- 09 August 2014 - Scottish/Afro-Caribbean Festival
- 15 August 2014 - Charity Ball
- more local events
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets