Join the Banana Walk and show your support for Foncho, the banana farmer at the centre of Fairtrade Fortnight.
Pupils support Kenya, Renfrewhire’s second team, on International School Meals Day
You are invited to take part in a series of local events to plan local life over the next ten years.
This year, the Fairtrade Foundation is calling on us to 'Stick with Foncho' to make bananas fair. Find out about local events supporting the campaign.
Invest in Renfrewshire is the council's programme to boost the local economy and create jobs - find out how we can help you here.
Many disabled people do not participate in community life because they fear harassment and abuse. Find out how I Am Me/Keep Safe is tackling disability hate crime.
The new helpline number 0808 1914 2 18 represents the start and end dates of the Great War -1914 to 1918.
Award-winning programme of free evening activities for kids across Renfrewshire returns for another year of fun. Find out when Street Stuff visits your area!
Every year, about 14 people in the UK die from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by gas appliances and flues which have not been properly installed or maintained.
- Gerry Rafferty exhibition opens at Paisley Museum
- 750 Renfrewshire residents to benefit from heating upgrade
- Dredging programme aims to boost Renfrew dock’s future prospects
- Renfrewshire mascot returns from Kenyan travels
- Residents urged get along to Make the Most of your Money Day
- more local news
- 06 March 2014 - Winter Viewing Season at Coats Observatory
- 07 March 2014 - Alex Horne
- 08 March 2014 - International Women's Day 2014
- 08 March 2014 - Join the Fairtrade Banana Walk!
- 09 March 2014 - Dorothy - A Brand New Show
- more local events
- Bring It All Home
- Inspired 2014
- National Science and Engineering Week
- Museums at Night 2014
- Paisley Art Institute 126th Annual Exhibition
- more local exhibitions
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Benefits and debt advice
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets