A local firm is engineering itself a brighter future after becoming the 250th company to sign up for the council-run Invest in Renfrewshire programme.
The council's Do Your Bit campiagn will encourage residents to help the area look at its best.
We need all kinds of people to become foster carers. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Provost Anne Hall will raise funds for four different charities during her term of office, starting with a charity abseil on 25 May. Find out how you can sponsor her.
Looking to start or grow a business in Renfrewshire? Speak to the Business Gateway and get some valuable advice and support.
Are you looking for someone to do work in your home and want a tradesman you can rely on? Choose from a list of businesses with the seal of approval.
Time to look out your running shoes and get in training! Sign up for this year's Paisley Vision 10k Road race with Fun Run which takes place on Sunday 25 August.
Almost 20 young people are celebrating after clinching jobs at the finale of Renfrewshire’s popular Recruit programme.
Renfrewshire residents who wish to recycle their old clothes are being invited to take advantage of a new free on-demand collection scheme.
- Council leader hosts event for karate championship visitors
- 300 payday loan sites blocked
- Top speakers draw large crowd to business event
- Stunt cyclists thrill pupils at school
- Competition kick starts 2014 Commonwealth Games Schools Programme
- more local news
- 18 May 2013 - Museums at Night
- 18 May 2013 - Drop in activities at Paisley Museum
- 19 May 2013 - Paisley Philharmonic Choir Spring Concert
- 21 May 2013 - Modern Apprenticeship Showcase
- 22 May 2013 - Be Silent or Be Killed
- more local events
- Paisley Art Institute Annual Exhibition
- Alexander Wilson - Paisley's Poet, America's Ornithologist
- more local exhibitions
Renfrewshire Council, Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley PA1 1UJ
0300 300 0330
Browse information on
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets