Jobs and careers
If you are aged 16 – 18 and need support to access employment, education or training, please contact Renfrewshire Employability Partnership on 0300 300 0144.
Local Jobcentre Plus Area Offices are located at:
- 49A High Street, Paisley (tel: 0141 800 2000)
- 5 High Street, Renfrew (tel: 0141 800 6830)
- 11 Floors Street, Johnstone (tel: 01505 405 703)
If you're looking for a new job or change of career, you've come to the right place!
Here you can find:
- advice for job seekers, including tips for improving your CV, useful resources for finding vacancies and information about income tax and benefits
- information to help you understand your employment rights
- information about modern apprenticeships and how to apply for one,
- details on the council's graduate internship scheme and
- a list of vacancies with Renfrewshire Council and some of our community partners.
Why not download the new myjobscotland iPhone app to see a list of current vacancies within Renfrewshire Council?
You may also find it useful to contact your local careers office for further career advice, information, training and skills development:
27 Causeyside Street
phone: 0141 849 0942
phone: 01505 326758
- Community and living
- Council and government
- Education and learning
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Planning and building standards
- Social care and health
- Transport and Streets