Renfrewshire Council

Schools and nurseries advice on coronavirus

The latest information and advice on our schools and nurseries during the coronavirus pandemic.

Our biggest priority is the health and safety of our pupils and staff and we have had to put a lot of measures in place to protect that, in line with national guidance. We have created these pages to provide up-to-date info for you, and hopefully answer as many of your questions as we can.

Keep an eye on here and our Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates. You can also sign up for regular Schools News e-alerts.

Our thanks go to all Renfrewshire's parents and pupils for your patience and understanding and to our staff for your incredible efforts.