Your new online customer account that's available when you need it, wherever you are.
Register for MyAccount for your free, 24 hour access to council services at the touch of a button. Quick. Simple. Secure.
With MyAccount you can...
- view your rent account balance and payments
- apply for housing benefit or discretionary housing payment (DHP)
- apply for council tax discount, exemption or reduction
- make an online payment
- upload documents to support your claim from your smartphone, tablet or webcam
- check your council tax balance and payments
- set up your direct debit for council tax
- tell us about a change of address, household details or circumstances
Creating your account is easy...
All you need to get started is an email address, which will be used as your login after we send you the link to activate your account.
You only need to complete the registration process once. From then on you can use your username and password to access a range of council services online at a time that suits you.
- Click the 'Sign-in | Register' button at the top of the page
- Select 'Register for MyAccount'
- In the 'Create a new Account box' select Register
- Complete the online form
- We'll send you two emails to confirm your username and give you a one-time password
- Activate your MyAccount
Registration and sign-in for your online customer account is powered by the Scottish Government's 'myaccount' service.
It checks who you are and allows you to use a single account to access a range of Scottish public services online.
Join the 18,800 customers who have already registered with MyAccount...
Here's what some of them have had to say so far:
"Very easy and stress free!"
"Efficient service, easy form to fill in"
"Good site to use and well done to the IT folk that put it together"
"Very easy to follow"
"Site was very easy to use"